PS&S was tasked with executing multiple projects site-wide for a pharmaceutical client that wished to expand, modify and add new facilities and services.
Executing multiple projects site wide to expand, modify or add new facilities and services.
This was a time-sensitive, comprehensive initiative that supported many projects within the campus.
THE PS&S SOLUTION
PS&S relocated a team of architects and engineers to the site to provide daily design support. Our current projects include space planning, programming, and engineering of offices, laboratories and pilot facilities. Other services PS&S provides to the site include:
- Civil engineering services at this site including developing a storm water management plan.
- Geotechnical engineering services including the development of a boring program and report to address the elements of the proposed campus expansion and a geotechnical report recommending foundation design.
- Structural engineering for building designs as well as an underground tunnel design to carry the various networks of utilities to the new buildings.
- MEP design for all of the new and renovated buildings as well as site utilities modifications to new buildings.
- Energy Modeling to support sustainable design goals and achieving LEED certification for new buildings and facilities.
- Commissioning agent for the LEED Silver Certification efforts
- Surveying of site utilities
- Landscape Architecture